Inaugural Hospitalist Partner in Care Awards
In an effort to provide additional recognition for the many people that make the University of Washington Medical Center-Northwest (UWMC-NW) a special place to work, the hospitalist team has created the Hospitalist Partner in Care Awards to recognize individuals who most embody the values of the UWMC-NW Hospitalist team including dedication, collaboration, and compassion.
Congratulations to the Department of Medicine recipients and nominees for these inaugural awards:
- Dr. Vikram Padmanabhan, clinical instructor (Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)
- Dr. William Ehni, clinical assistant professor (Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Dr. Jon Keller, clinical instructor (Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)
- Dr. Darrell Owens, clinical associate professor (Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine)
- Dr. Eddie Marzbani, clinical associate professor (Medical Oncology)