New members of the Gender Equity Council
Welcome to the new members joining our Gender Equity Council in 2022:
- Nisha Bansal, Associate Professor, Nephrology
- Sam Caldwell, Agreements Manager, DOM Central staff
- Ryan Clodfelter, Clinical Instructor, General Internal Medicine
- Başak Çoruh, Associate Professor, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Ali Garel, Teaching Associate, Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Roxanne Hicks, IM Resident
- Michelle Lynch, Division Administrator, General Internal Medicine
- Laurie Soine, Teaching Associate, Cardiology
Gender equity ambassadors
If you would like to be a Gender Equity Ambassador, please let us know!
These new council members have been Gender Equity Ambassadors for the past year. Ambassadors are volunteers from across the department who support gender equity efforts in many ways. They help colleagues learn about the gender equity efforts happening in the department, gather feedback and encourage others to participate in these efforts, and help guide the work of the Department of Medicine Gender Equity Council.
Kelsey Griffin new co-chair
Also, please welcome Kelsey Griffin, Operations Manager and Co-Administrator (interim) for the Division of Gastroenterology, who will be our new co-chair of the Gender Equity Council in 2022, along with Dr. Susan Merel.
Special thanks to Steph Timm, our inaugural co-chair, who is stepping down as co-chair, but remaining on the council.